Monovisc & Orthovisc Knee Injection Workshop
When: 6/6/2022, 5:30pm-8pm
Location: Pinstripes- 3300 Kirby Dr UNIT 3A, Houston, TX 77098
Spaces: 12 PA Student, 13 PA (preferably practicing Orthopedic PAs)
Sponsor: DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine
Speaker: Calvin Abor, PA-C
Parking: Garage/Valet Parking Covered by Sponsor
Description: This is an educational injection workshop focused on knowledge sharing and presenting current data on the use of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections and proper injection techniques. The event starts off with a free dinner and a lecture from PA Abor on the use of HA Intra-articular injections to treat knee pain due to osteoarthritis. He will then help you improve -or learn for the first time your knee injection technique using high-tech hands-on educational models after the lecture! We hope to see you there!
- Available at Kirby Collection Public garage at $8 per car (parking charges to be taken care of by Monovisc)
- The entrance to the parking garage is located on Colquitt Street
- Take the ramp to the 2nd-floor level and then take a right, then park where there is NOT a reserved parking sign.
- Take the elevator to the ground floor
- The entrance to Pinstripes is at Kirby Drive
- The Hostess will greet you, please let him/her know you are with the Monovisc event in Ballroom A.
Disclaimer: Events held by Texas Gulf Coast Physician Assistant Association are voluntary and by agreeing to attend you hereby release any and all COVID-19 related liability claims against TGCPAA. While participating in events held or sponsored by TGCPAA “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, TGCPAA has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, TGCPAA cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.